Ballarat Permaculture guild is holding a community sponsored blitz at Kallara Care.
Date: September 16th
Time 10am - 4pm.
This is a great opportunity to learn about Permaculture, meet like-minded people and to help others at the same time.
Members with children should be aware that this is an Adults Only blitz.
Jobs to be completed on the day include -
garden bed construction
wicking bed construction
general garden maintenance.
Please register here to attend
IT'S MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL TIME
June 30th is your membership renewal date for Ballarat Permaculture Guild.
The special member benefit for this coming year (on top of those listed on our website) will be a free 2018 Permaculture calendar for each membership that is financial as of August 31st. Your calendar will be available for pick-up after 1st November at any BPG event or by arrangement with our Membership officer, Karen.
No need for filling in forms to renew, simply pay your membership fee into the following Bendigo Bank account –
Account name Ballarat Permaculture Guild Membership
You can make this payment either, online by direct debit, or, over the counter at Bendigo Bank.
PLEASE remember to add your last name as a payment note, or we won’t know who it’s from
Membership rates for the 2017-2018 financial year are –
(Couple or family at same address)
|Concession||Full Fee||Concession||Full Fee|
|1 year renewal||$25||$30||$40||$45|
|2 year renewal||$45||$55||$75||$85|
BENEFITS OF BPG MEMBERSHIP-
- Access to the BPG website;
- Access to the BPG lending library - https://www.librarything.com/catalog/BPG
- Email updates on upcoming events and workshops;
- Discount on workshops;
- Discounted "member" price on books we sell;
- Adds to eligibility for a Permablitz
All the fresh local produce you have come to expect at a Farmers Market!
- Locally grown fresh fruit, vegetable, cut flowers and herbs
- Locally grown plants and seeds
- Locally produced fresh foods and preserves
- Items for home gardens, produce storage and preserving.
- Items for homes, gardens and personal use made from recycled products.
- Displays and information that relate to our sustainability themes.
The market will operate on the 2nd & 4th Saturday of every month at Windmil Drive, Lake Wendouree, opposite the Ballarat Botanical Gardens.