All the fresh local produce you have come to expect at a Farmers Market!
- Locally grown fresh fruit, vegetable, cut flowers and herbs
- Locally grown plants and seeds
- Locally produced fresh foods and preserves
- Items for home gardens, produce storage and preserving.
- Items for homes, gardens and personal use made from recycled products.
- Displays and information that relate to our sustainability themes.
The market will operate on the 2nd & 4th Saturday of every month at Windmil Drive, Lake Wendouree, opposite the Ballarat Botanical Gardens.