Permablitz May 31st, 2014
Michael is just starting his journey into Permaculture and has a very interesting block, with lots of potential in the heart of East Ballarat.
Donations of herbs, perennials, self seeding annuals and other food plants on the day would be very much appreciated.
Some of the jobs he is hoping to achieve on the day are :
• improve soil and mulch garden beds
• build and attach espalier frames
• clear under/around lemon tree, make edging and mulch
• add trellis to fence and reinforce
• remove and move fence
• build compost bays
• and the ever needed weeding and cleaning