Join the Ballarat Permaculture Guild for their Annual General Meeting and social night!
We are meeting at 5:30pm on Tuesday 15 Nov 2022 at the Uniting building on the corner of Queen St and Dyte Parade, opposite the central Ballarat Community Garden.
After some drinks, food and music, the BPG committee and financial members will go into a meeting room to conduct the official AGM proceedings.
This will include the annual reports, election of office bearers, and presentation of life membership - a brand new initiative!
Non-members are able to stick around socialising while the AGM is completed.
The AGM should be complete by around 7pm, after which time we can continue socialising together.There's no better time to get to know our members and see what we've been up to this year.
We hope to see you there!
- to confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting and of any special general meeting held since then;
- to receive and consider -
- the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee in accordance with Part 7 of the Act;
- to elect the members of the Committee;
- to confirm or vary the amounts (if any) of the annual subscription and joining fee.