All financial members are invited to the AGM
The current Committee welcomes all current members to the meeting to understand what we have been doing and asks that you become involved by attending the meeting and participate in BPG activities in the next 12 months. We would love to have more committee members. Committee member skills the Permaculture Guild would benefit from include social media, organising events, education program development, film editing, marketing (newsletter), Content Creation and maintenance (Admin for Facebook & website), membership. We hope to see you at the meeting.
Meeting format – virtual online meeting through Zoom.
Date of the AGM – Tuesday, 9 November, 2021.
Time of start of the AGM – 7.00pm. Please prepare to start your Zoom and log into the meeting from around 6.50pm.
All financial members were invited to a zoom meeting via email on the 25th of October 2021. If you haven't recieved your email please contact us at [email protected]
- to confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting and of any special general meeting held since then;
- to receive and consider -
- the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee in accordance with Part 7 of the Act;
- to elect the members of the Committee;
- to confirm or vary the amounts (if any) of the annual subscription and joining fee.
Committee position nomination form:
Rules for Ballarat Permaculture Guild: